Thursday 28 June 2012

Mini Hearts

Hi to my recent new followers!  Lovely to have you following!  Thanks also for the great comments on my African Flower cushion in the last post - I'm still loving it, and so pleased I actually finally finished it!


It got me a bit inspired to finish off other long-standing projects.  I started making some teeny tiny hearts last year some time - and I've finally done some more:




They are the ones with the ends sewn in... there are another six I need to do that for!  Here they all are together...




I'll show you more when I've finished sewing the ends in and put them all together.


Just a quick post from me today :o)



2 comments:

  1. Loving your hearts! I have a bit of an addiction to crocheting hearts at present :)
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...