Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Pink Owl!

Hello!

What's the news?!  Well, I've made my sister-in-law a pink owl, using the fantastic pattern by Bunny Mummy here.  (Thanks Jacquie)  It was part of her birthday present - I (naturally!) had to include something handmade, and I knew she'd love it as much as I do!


It's such a great pattern - detailed and easy to follow - and makes a very cute owl!  The light wasn't ideal for these photos, but you get the idea...



Here is the happy recipient (excuse the grainy shot - it was taken on my phone):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROON!!

It was a bit of a struggle to give it away to be honest, and I'm planning to make another one for myself.  I've had requests from my team at work to make a team owl!  (Which is funny as my team consists of me and three p***-taking blokes who laugh at my crochet and crafting habits!  They'd rather it wasn't pink though... one mentioned brown, but that ain't gonna happen - gotta make it colourful!!)


9 comments:

  1. Awww, love you owl , thanks for telling me about him and for linking. It makes me very happy to see lovely creations and here the story behind them.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute! I bet your friend loved him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your photos, and Owly looks fab. A lovely gift! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owl. One of my grandees adores owls and I always have to include an owl pressie at birthdays and Christmas, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so incredibly adorable!! I need to make one and I have the perfect burgundy yarn for it. And I don't know what it is about little things like that you can hang around the home, but I love them! Does that make sense?

    p.s. Don't think I haven't forgotten about your genius Sudoku method! I cannot wait to see it when it's posted. That is my kind of organization. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, such a sweet little owl..a perfect birthday gift!
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...